Thursday, October 25, 2012

Project #10: My PLN

Symbaloo

image of my personal pln


When choosing the right place to create my PLN, I immediately thought back to watching the video, A 7th Grader's Personal Learning Environment. When watching this, I became very impressed by the way everything was set up and by how easily accessible it was; thus my reason for choosing Symbaloo as my personal learning network.

When I signed up for Symbaloo it already had the majority of the webistes that I access most frequently in the "Home Webmix" section. Those websites include: Facebook, Twitter, CNN, Craigslist, eBay, Blogger, YouTube and many, many more. Symbaloo allows me to access these places with ease and have them all pulled up at once, that way I can alternate which websites I want at a quick pace. I am very excited that Dr. Strange has introduced us to this. It seems to be a useful tool and I am motivated to see at what extent this will help me now and in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment