Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Final Report on PLN

Since I first got my PLN with Symbaloo, my computer life has completely transformed! I LOVE IT. It has made everything so much easier and convenient. It took me a little while to understand how to work it, but once I got the hang of things, it made web-browsing easier and faster. I no longer have to type in every single address of the places that I visit most frequently. I have made my PLN with Symbaloo my homepage and all of my most common resources are just a click away! These are the different webpages that I have added to my PLN:

www.gmail.com
www.blogger.com
www.facebook.com
www.edm310.blogspot.com
www.twitter.com
Sakai account at South Alabama
Paws account at South Alabama
www.ebay.com
www.etsy.com
www.pandora.com
www.youtube.com
I have many, many more, too!

Here is a picture of my current PLN:

image of my personal learning network

No comments:

Post a Comment