Thursday, November 15, 2012

Project #13

 toddler holding a computer
These collaborative tools were so helpful in communicating with my group! We used all sorts of different ways to collaborate with each other. We first started out with using Google Docs in preparation to outline our lesson plan for Project #15. We shared our ideas, thoughts, and learning objectives through this. We also used the video chat feature on Skype. Through this, we shared videos of what current web pages we were looking at and shared resources as well. Face Time was also a helpful tool in collaborating together! Maria and I used this feature when we needed to show something to each other on a short notice. Thank God for my iPhone, because we were texting nonstop, too! While we were texting, I sent several screen shots of interesting things that I found. I don't know what I would do without my iPhone. All of these tools were so very useful in communicating with my group. It has made our group collaboration so much easier versus other groups that I have been with in the past. Thank you, Dr. Strange, for introducing some of these tools to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment